The Casa Nova provides high quality, faithful music reproduction AND decoding and processing for your home theater system, so that if you are a lover of both you won’t have to compromise your system for one or the other.
* 24 bit 96kHz D to A converters
* Six stereo pair of analog inputs, 20 bit 48kHz A/D converter
* Two pair of buffered analog tape outputs
* Six coaxial, and two TosLink SPDIF digital inputs
* Two coaxial SPDIF digital outputs
* Dolby Pro Logic, Theta’s special matrix and matrix modes and stereo
* Full crossover capability for five main channels and woofer channel
* Six frequency settings (40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120 Hz), and four slope settings(6, 12, 18, 24dB/octave) for each; L/R surrounds and center
* Center and surrounds also have phantom setting for simulating such speakers
* Separate delay settings for matrix modes and true 5.1 modes.
* Zone 2, with volume control
* Conversion: A/D Conversion: 20-bit Delta-Sigma; D/A Conversion: 96kHz, 24 bit.
* Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz, -0.2dB, Ref. 1kHz
* THD+Noise: Less than 0.002% @ 1kHz, max. output.
* Dynamic Range: 120dB min., 20kHz bandwidth, Ref. 1kHz
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 120dB minimum, 20kHz bandwidth, Ref. 1kHz at maximumoutput level.Inputs
* Analog Audio: 6 stereo pairs (RCA) Minimum Input Level: 50 mVrms, Input
* Impedance: 10 K ohms.
* Digital In Card: 12: 6 coaxial (RCA), 1 AES/EBU (Balanced XLR); 3 optical (2TosLink; 1 open for optional AT&T or Theta Digital proprietary Single Mode); 2optional AC-3 RF.
* (Audio) Balanced/Single-Ended Card: Analog Outputs: 6 channels: Left, Right,Center, Left Surround, Right Surround, Sub (Front Left, Right and Center balancedXLR) and single ended [RCA] outputs for each. Left Surround, Right Surround andSub have single ended outputs only.
* Analog Output Impedance: 36.5 ohms on SE output, 70 Ohms on balanced output.
* Maximum Analog Output Level: Balanced: 20 Vrms, Single Ended: 10 Vrms
* 1 stereo (RCA) analog pair (Tape Out) on Analog In card.* 1 stereo (RCA) analog pair (Zone 2) on Analog In card.
* 2 coaxial (RCA) digital Tape Outputs on Digital In card.
* Dimensions: 19″ W x 14.5″ D x 4.5″ H
* Remote Control: 1 hand-held; uses 2 AAA batteries