The functional core of the ΞTRON® α ALPHA DIGITAL is a hybrid ΞTRON® circuit which demonstrates a measurable reduction of power line noise. The ΞTRON® α ALPHA DIGITAL is essentially a dedicated power conditioner without the associated chassis, extra outlets, added cost and extra power cable of a traditional power conditioner!
3 Different Versions
– ALPHA HC (High-Current)
– ALPHA ANALOG
– ALPHA DIGITAL
– Dual Coincident Concentric Conductors
– Alpha Cryogenic Processed
Shunyata CopperCONN™ Connectors
– Pure Tellurium Copper Base Metal
– Nickel plated for corrosion protection
– Superior Contact Grip
– Alpha Cryogenic Treated
– Fluke Model 43 Power Analyzer
– Incandescent lamp
– Paper shredder
– Belden power cord
– ΞTRON® α ALPHA DIGITAL power cord
– The DUT (power cord) is plugged into a standard wall outlet.
– The lamp is connected to the IEC end of power cord and acts as a load device.
– The power analyzer leads are connected across Hot and Neutral at the exit of the power cord IEC.
– The paper shredder is plugged into the second outlet of the duplex where the DUT is connected.
– The shredder is turned on and the AC waveform is captured by the Fluke power analyzer.
– This test is repeated for each power cord.