The complete cable system is protected through a soft taping and protected with a flexible and satin sheath.
Through this combination and specific composition of the chosen materials as well as the high-purity OFC copper, a complete and balanced sound map is achieved, that technically allows all frequency ranges to be linear and unaltered.
- Developed for earphone application
- Conductors: 19 x 0,10 mm tinned OFC copper
- Screens (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4):
- 1x silvered OFC copper braid, single-wires: 0,10 mm
- 1x aluminium-PET foil
- Banding: fleece-foil
- Flexible sheath, semi-matt
- conductor resistance max. 138.0 Ohm/km
- Outer diameter EPC-4: 3.90 ± 0.20 mm