Total Flexibility for Gaming, Music, and Communications
Fulla 3 is a complete DAC/Amp that also integrates a high-quality electret mic input. Plug Fulla 3 into virtually any USB port, connect your headphones and microphone, and you’re set for amazing sound. But that’s only the start:
- Use it as a great music DAC/amp. You don’t need to be a gamer to appreciate the quality of Fulla 3.
- Use it for working at home. It’s ideal for use with a headset for remote office environments— the audio quality of both the headphone and mic provide crystal-clear communications.
- Use it as a DAC/preamp. Connect to powered monitors or speaker amps using the variable outputs on the back.
- Use it as an amp. Connect your phone (or any other analog source) to the convenient front jack.
- Use it with phones, tablets, or computers with low-powered USB ports. We’ve included a second USB port for power input. Plug in your phone charger (or any other 5V DC source with micro-USB output) and Fulla 3 tells your source it doesn’t need any power.
Like DACs costing many times its price, Fulla 3 uses the AKM AK4490 D/A converter. Coupled with an Alps RK09 potentiometer, high-quality filter and amp stages from Texas Instruments, as well as precision thin-film resistors and film capacitors, Fulla delivers performance far beyond its modest price.
Plenty of Headphone Power
Fulla 3 delivers a super punch, up to 400mW into 16 ohms, together with a vanishingly low noise floor and low output impedance. Or, in English, this means it’s a great match for virtually any headphone.
Amazing Mic Input
Your friends may think you’ve started your own podcast when they hear Fulla 3’s 24-bit microphone input with AKM analog-to-digital converter. And, automatic gain control makes the mic adjustment-free and super simple to use.
Designed and Built in California, 2-Year Warranty, Easy Returns
By “designed and built in California,” this is what we mean: the vast majority of the total production cost of Fulla 3—chassis, boards, assembly, etc—goes to US companies manufacturing in the US. Our chassis are made minutes from our facility. Our PCBs are done just over the hill from us, or done in Nevada. Fulla 3 is also covered by a 2-year limited warranty that covers parts and labor. And if you don’t like your Fulla 3, you can send it back for a refund, minus 15% restocking fee, within 15 days of receiving it.