The balanced construction has two inner tin-plated 0.5 mm2 copper wires with 19 individual strands (19 x 0.185 mm) and polyethylene insulation. Two twisted PVC insulators are used as fillers. The Quattro Silver Shield multiple screening has two ALU-PETP films and two silver-plated spiral wrap screens running in opposite directions with fine 0.15 mm strands. There is a felt layer between the screen and the outer cladding to protect the outer silver screen. NF-S1 has an outside diameter of 8 mm.
Terminated with T6s RCA/PHONO plugs.
NF-S1 RCA-PHONO cables are assembled with ViaBlue™ T6s RCA and T6s phono connectors that both have pins made of bronze. They ensure extremely strong contact pressure and thus very low contact resistance. The NF-S1 cables are braided with the ViaBlue™ Cobra protective sleeve.
- Outer diameter mono: 2X 9 mm | stereo: 1X 18 mm
- Screenings: 4 (2X spiral screen / 2X foil screen)
- Connectors: T6s rca / phono connectors
- Finishing: silvered / tinned
- Capacity conductor: 50pF/M | screen: 100 pF/M
- Marking: black / red
- Play in time: appr. 22 hours