The double screening of 100% aluminum-laminated foil and 93% tinned copper braid with 32 strands guards against interference from electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) sources. The external diameter of the X power cable is 13 mm. The X Silver is very flexible and elastic. The X Silver has certifications of VDE (2,5mm²), HAR (2,5mm²), UL, CSA, CE.
Non-shielded power cords may act as antennas. Thus, external interference fields have effects on the frequencies of the signals. The ViaBlue™ X Silver cord with 100% covering shields blocks these external interference fields. For a properly functioning system, it is necessary to transport electrical power clean and trouble-free to all connected devices and giving the complete system that depends on the incoming power an optimum of interference-free basis. The X Silver sets out the basis for a completely clean and crystal clear sound. External disturbances have no influence on the signals being transmitted. Full transfer of the entire spectrum is given by technical linearity.
- Outer diameter: X-25 13 mm
- Diameter of single conductors: 3x 2.5 mm²
- Shieldings: Alu-PE Foil | 32x 0.10 braid
- Rohs conform
- Finishing: silvered / tinned
- Isolation resistance: > 20 MOhm x KM
- Isolation: PVC TM2, VDE 0472
- Test voltage: 3000 Volt
- Burn in time: ca. 16 hours
- Approvals: VDE (2,5mm²), HAR (2,5mm²), UL, CSA, CE
- Conductor’s colours: black | blue | yellow-green