While the VENOM-3 is ideal for higher-end source components and the VENOM-3s performs exceptionally with lower cost peripherals; the VENOM HC is the heavy-hitter of this triad due to its ability to deliver massive current to power conditioners (such as Shunyata’s own HYDRA and VENOM PS8) and to the world’s most power hungry amplifiers.
The VENOM HC was designed using Shunyata’s exclusive DTCD™ measurement analysis. The VENOM HC is similar in appearance and construction to the VENOM-3, however new custom molded connectors were designed to accommodate the significantly larger conductors. The massive molded AC connectors showcase the internal termination quality and heavy gauge solid brass contacts. The outline of the VENOM HC’s massive, spiraling OFC conductors can be seen under the extremely flexible dark blue outer jacket.
If your system demands require a high-current power cable, there is no better value in high-performance audio than the VENOM HC!
Pure OFC Copper Conductors
– Oxygen free copper
– Large 10 Gauge Conductors
Shunyata Designed Molded Connectors
– Solid Brass Contacts (not folded metal)
– Nickel Plating for Corrosion Protection
– Superior Contact Grip
– Crimped and soldered connections
– Designed using the Shunyata Research DTCD™ Analyzer
– Ensures maximum instantaneous current capacity
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 4,000 VAC