The PYTHON’s more reasonable retail prices relate directly to the quality of Shunyata’s materials, the patents-pending technology and the US hand-labor; not the inflated retail margins or jewel-like accessorizing common to products in the cable industry.
Shunyata Research scientist Caelin Gabriel’s extensive technical background and years of research deliver a true breakthrough technology that literally delivers reference quality sonics at a price that is affordable to the average audiophile. All of the Shunyata Research cable products that incorporate the ΞTRON® technology easily outperform cables that cost five, ten and twenty-times their price!
Reduces signal transmission distortion.
VTX conductors are in form a flexible tube which is the ideal geometry to minimize inductance and skin effect.
– Continuity and Polarity Tests – by two technicians
– HiPOT Tests for each cable
– Cable spools tested for insulation breakdown @ 2,000 VAC
– Each cable built by a single Craftsman – not on an assembly line
– Each cable signed by its Craftsman
– Fit and finish that is the standard of the industry
Shunyata Research developed an interchangeable terminal system that allows the customer to change from different size spades to bananas without the inconvenience and expense of sending the cable in for re-termination. The design of connectors ensures that there is NO loss of performance compared to a conventional terminal.